Friday, 10 July 2015

Update | 10.07.2015


Hello everyone!


So it has been over a year since I have made a post on here, which is VERY bad! I understand that at this moment in time this blog does not have any regular readers therefore I have not disappointed anyone but myself. However, I would still like to apologise to people who have randomly bumped into Photographs and Ink but did not have much content to read through.

Anyway! The reason why I started this blog was because I have just finished my A-levels and did not have much to do in summer apart from my part time work. Well, yet again I am in the similar situation. This time however, I have just finished my first year of uni! So I have ended up going down the ‘oh so slightly boring’ path of Accounting and Finance. But I have truly enjoyed my first year, and the material was so far from just being numbers over and over again!

So now that I am home for summer [without a job since I quit before starting uni] I have little to do, so I am back on here! I took some photos a few days ago for my next post on here, night skin care routine, so will hopefully have that up soon! If anyone is reading this, I would be insanely happy if you could comment with some post suggestions!


Thank you for reading!
AgaFashion
xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment